My First Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Third Blog

Hi All, If your counting, this is either my first or third Blog(LOL). The first two I sent before I put the text in and somehow actually sent the very first one twice(So maybe this is the fourth????). Being new at this I hope you'll give me a pass! Saw this on Preppygirls Blog:
Thursday Thirteen (Thirteen people who have greatly influenced my life)
1- My best friend and wife Liz, my soul mate, nuff said
2-4 My three sons Big Al, Leno, and The Timo. I have learned far more from them then I ever taught them and their so much fun to be around.
5-7 Liz and I often talk about how lucky we have been for our boys to have married the three
best /daughters-in-law in the world. Emily, Preppy Girl, and Krissy. Preppy Girl your still in the lead for DIL-of-the-year(I can see the look you just gave me LOL, Em and Krissy would agree)
8-11 My grandchildren Katie(5)(The Princess), Petey(31/2) (Who is already as cool as his Uncle Timo), and Jacob & Joshua the twins and my vote for the funniest 2yr olds in the land.
12-My kid brother Pete(Tug) who was 2 yrs younger then me and passed away in 1996. The truest friend and most unforgettable character any one could know!
13-A tie- My oldest bro Ed who I reconnected with when Galoot was in Grad school in Fla and my best friend George who I've known for over 26yrs and was my friend when we where "puppies" in the retail world and stayed my friend for all the ups and downs it takes to get to the top.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger PreppyGirl said...

I'm in the lead? I was under the impression that I am ALWAYS the favorite and this "competition" is simply a front to make the other two DILs feel better (you know, let them at least THINK they have a fighting chance).

Good POST - yes, each entry on your blog is called a "post." Keep up the good work!

Your all-time favorite DIL.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger princess slea said...

Krissy's got to be a close second, c'mon she fit on a mini roller coaster with two screaming three year olds. My daughter has that picture and every now and then says "me, kate,...and...who is that other little girl?"

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Galoot said...

Not bad for a first post you old timer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home