My First Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

NOW THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY

The other day I went to the Shell station to gas up and wash the car.
The gas up went fine, but a problem developed with the wash. Went into the auto wash where your car gets pushed along by rollers. About half way thru, just as the big brush cleared my windshield, I saw an old man in a white car coming at me!!! I leaned on the horn and stepped on the brake and he finally started backing up about a foot before we hit! I let the rollers push me out the rest of the way and when I got out the old man was gone. He didn't even wait to see if I or my car were OK!
Two Thoughts:
1. I hope he spring for the $9 wash vs. the $6
2. I got a good look at him, so if you ever see a headline "Old man strangled to death with Shammy...................!

3 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Galoot said...

Wrong way in a car wash. Fantastic!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger PreppyGirl said...

WTF? Classic! Where's a camera when ya need it?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger monkeybrigade said...

I hope he was in his 90's or something. I love when really old people try to drive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home